Seaforde Scrap Metals is a family run business established in 1920 by Peter Killen, specialising in the reprocessing of ferrous and non-ferrous metals. We deal with a wide range of customers from the general public to multi-national companies.
We offer an excellent service and have invested in the most up to date plant and equipment available.
We are fully registered and certified and have an on-going commitment to the environment.
- An Authorised Treatment Facility (ATF)
- Fully Licensed Waste Management Facility
- Fully Licensed Waste Carrier
- Agent for BOC Gas
- Competitive Prices
- Fast and Reliable Service
- Chain Lift / Roll on/off Skip Collection
- Collection Service
- On Site Clearance
- DVA Certificates of Destruction Issued